- remember many of these are different options within Sage Movie Wall itself as there is an incredible amount of customization that you can do with your remote control - to make it look the way you want it to. Many animations are built in that you can optionally turn on or off also.
- Most of the ability to browse full DVDs in their pure form (ripped or most other formats) , Blu-Rays etc from any extender, HTPC or "softsled" client PC is already built in to SageTV. This plugin doesn't "enable" that as the funtionality is already there - instead this add-on changes the way you browse the UI and the visuals you see while doing so.
- No special setup of the movies, movie folders etc is required as that is already done if you are using SageTV - since it already does that for you.
- SageTV 6.5.18 RC or higher
- SageMC or higher (Skye is working on a version for the default UI for those SageTV users that don't use SageMC)
- Batch Media Tools (a very powerful add-on to automatically obtain cover art, metadata etc for each movie, TV and music media) is not required but highly recommended.
As this is still a beta, I recommend you back up your SageTV install and settings before installing - just in case.
Here's a few more screenshots to check out. I'll try to post a screen-cast video so you can see the animations in the next week or so as well.
MovieWall view - This concept is as expected, a "wall of movies"
View Actors in Specific Movie