SageTV is inching closer to releasing 6.5 out of beta. 6.5.7 was released Friday to add in a few bug fixes, the most significant being reverting to the 6.4 version of the demux to resolve some stability issues.
Highlights from the 6.5.7 release:
- Convert BBC HD ac3 aduio into a private stream id (0xbd) tagged PES stream.
- Added 'ffdshow Audio Decoder' to list of filters to detect in Windows
- Regressed the MpegDeMux to the one used in V6.4.8 in Windows
- Fix: Technotrend CAM/CI support code broken in Windows
- Added ability to convert Control-Clicks to right mouse button clicks on Mac OS X
- Sort the list of remotes for an IR plugin on Linux
- Fixed bug where upload bandwidths in the megabit range could cause placeshifter transcoding to not be used on video playback (but the first time would work OK)
- Updated support for paged Google Video searches.
For the complete changelog and beta download head over to the SageTV forums