1. Hitachi Desktar 1 Terabyte Hard Drive Reviewed - I'll be getting one of these to use as my BeyondTV Recording Drive, but I think I'll wait until the price ($400 or so) goes down some more.
2. Do CableCARD PC's Really Matter? - from Zatz Not Funny
3. Media Hard Drive Storage that you plug into your TV (not PC) - Looks interesting for those folks who don't want to mess with an HTPC, but want to store their movies on a Hard Drive.
4. Radiotime.com replaces your FM dial - this is something I'll be checking out. Good writeup from floppyhead.com a site with very good content that I check regularly.
5. Top 10 Things to Do with Your Wii Game Console while your waiting for New Games to be Released for the Wii.
6. Moody: Mood Tag Your iTunes Songs - Mac only unfortunately.
7. TV Viewers Bill of Rights - A spot-on commentary by zack of Snapstream