Mp3Tag, my favorite MP3 tagging application released an update to version 2.4 this past Friday. This latest update brings the following
- A completely redesigned tag sources dialog
- New action types (for exporting and importing)
- Loading and saving of column configurations and selection state of action groups
- Improved support for Vista
- Improved support for iTunes
- Many more changes and bug fixes listed at their website
I've talked about Mp3Tag before including last week when I showed how to use Mp3Tag to automatically embed album art to your MP3 collection and last year with my how-to-use Mp3Tag post.