With version 6.4.6 comes some nice, new features including support for:
- Handling the MPEG2-TS: H.264 + AC3 files output by the HD-PVR (yes this is for the coming-soon AC3 Driver from Hauppauge)
- Support (early beta support) for the HD-PVR in the Linux version of SageTV
- More Vista-compatible installer
- Added support for Hauppauge HVR-2200 HVR-1950 & HVR-1250
- Improved handling of SilconDust HDHomeRun installation lineup setup
- Many other improvements & bug fixes.
- Hauppauge HD PVR Support (in Windows & Linux Versions)
- Automatic STVI Generation in the SageTV Studio
- Native QAM
It still amazes me how fast we see new betas and even new version releases of SageTV. Kudo’s to the SageTV development team for being so responsive to the users and developers needs!