It’s only been a week since the last one, but SageTV developers don’t let that keep them from another HD Theater update. This one includes a few fixes and support in Media Player mode to recognize BluRay disks in the video browser and other places.
Complete Changelog for beta version *20090505 0* include:
1. Fix playback of some mkv and wmv files
2. Improve performance of streaming from network shares when using a windows server.
Media Player (Standalone) UI changes:
1. Disabled editing NTE number assignments because there is no keyboard, which is needed to enter the letters & symbols for each number.
2. Remember last workgroup entered in network file browser & restore the last workgroup path when returning to the parent of the server currently being browsed.
3. Added support to recognize BluRay disks in the video browser & other places. Also added generic BluRay icon.
When using the STP-HD200 as a SageTV media extender, it is recommended that SageTV server beta v6.5.14 or newer be used.
And for those still using the slightly older SageTV HD100 Extenders there is a beta firmware update for them as well.
Changes for beta version 20090504 0 include the following:
- Fix playback of some mkv and wmv files