It’s only been a week since the last one, but SageTV developers don’t let that keep them from another HD Theater update. This one includes a few fixes and support in Media Player mode to recognize BluRay disks in the video browser and other places.
Complete Changelog for beta version *20090505 0* include:
1. Fix playback of some mkv and wmv files
2. Improve performance of streaming from network shares when using a windows server.
Media Player (Standalone) UI changes:
1. Disabled editing NTE number assignments because there is no keyboard, which is needed to enter the letters & symbols for each number.
2. Remember last workgroup entered in network file browser & restore the last workgroup path when returning to the parent of the server currently being browsed.
3. Added support to recognize BluRay disks in the video browser & other places. Also added generic BluRay icon.
When using the STP-HD200 as a SageTV media extender, it is recommended that SageTV server beta v6.5.14 or newer be used.
More info at the SageTV Forums
And for those still using the slightly older SageTV HD100 Extenders there is a beta firmware update for them as well.
Changes for beta version 20090504 0 include the following:
- Fix playback of some mkv and wmv files