I actually found my Wii Game Machine using the "back door" for Gamestop. Here's how it works:
HOW TO FIND A WII IN STOCK IN YOUR AREA
Back to that backdoor site for finding a Wii console at Gamestop. I'm guessing most of you are finding Wii Consoles easier now, but if not here's how I found mine:
1. Enter the following hyperlink into your web browser - LINK
2. You should see a page like this one (screen-shot of my area)
You can see that even today, there are none in stock at Gamestops near me. (it often does say more on the way so don't get too excited about that)
3. Now in your browser link, change the zip=64158 to your local zip code and hit ENTER
4. It should bring up a list of all the stores in your area ranked by closest to that zip code. The second column will show if that store has any units in stock.
5. If you really want one and it shows a unit in stock. Call the store - don't wait as they sell fast. If they say there is one in stock head over there now - as I said the sell fast so go get one if you want one.
For other ways to find a Wii Console online and at brick-and-mortar stores, check out this post:
RELATED STORIES:Wii Hacked: Play DVD's with a Wii Console