Here's a quick and easy flickr tip. If you use flickr like I do, you likely comment on others photos from time to time. If you want to add an image along with your comments here is how to do it:
- Find the photo in your flickr stream that you want to post in the comments
- Select the "all sizes" button
- Select one of the smaller sizes, I use thumbnail or small so it fits in the comments nicely
- Go to the lower half of the photo page where it says "copy & paste this HTML into your webpage:"
- Now select the code that shows below the "copy & paste" note.
- Simply past the code into the comment. You can also add text in the comment of course.
Here are some other Flickr-related Hacks Highlighted on this Blog:
Show All of your Flickr Contacts on one Page
Custom Flickr Search for your site
Roll Your Own Flickr
Flexible Flickr Search Engine PiciShare
Four Ways to Track Statistics on Flickr
So you don't miss any future tips, subscribe to this Blog's RSS Feed by Clicking HERE