The pace for beta updates from SageTV has definitely picked up in the last few weeks. Today brings yet another beta update to the SageTV 7 HTPC software – for Windows, WHS & Linux versions. This update (7.0.15) includes a bunch of bug fixes and some new features.
The list of changes/updates includes:
- Added server based property "seeker/num_recent_watches_to_keep" which defaults to 2 and controls how many recently watched shows are protected from deletion. This has always been there; but now the setting is configurable in the properties file.
- Added Italy-Genova DVB-T frequency
- Allowed use of Watched command to set/clear Watched status for DVDs & BDs.
- A long list of bug fixes (see full changelog for this list)
- Updates to the hidden extras including Malore Menus
If you’re participating in the SageTV Beta, head over to the SageTV Forums for more information and the downloads.