Last night the SageTV team pushed out another firmware update for the SageTV HD300. Changes include:
- Fixed memory fragmentation issue that could sometime happen with online videos followed by high resolution when native resolution output was enabled
- Work around issue with mkv files that have very large index to use linear playback.
- Improve memory usage
- Increase available texture memory
- Increase resolution of the osd plane (experimental)
- Fixed 2 bugs in dvd playback
This is a beta firmware, but my experience with these has been extremely good. As always, updating involves opening the HD300 in Media Player Mode, going to settings>firmware update & entering the code 2382 ('beta') with the remote control.