Well, actually two weeks in review. The combination of the Nook reviews and holiday season has made this a very busy month. But plenty of great content to be had here at GeekTonic. Here’s a quick summary of the articles from the past two weeks:
Barnes & Noble Nook Articles
- The Non-GeekTonic Review of the Nook – From the Recreational Reader Perspective – My wife, now a full-fledged Kindle user provides her take on the Barnes & Noble Nook eReader
- A Look at the Nook – GeekTonic Reviews the Barnes & Noble Nook – My review of the Nook. In short I really like it although it does have some glaring problems – likely fixable, but problems nonetheless
- Nook eReader Gets Rooted – Entire OS on MicroSD card – The Hackers have been making quick work of the Nook.
- Geektonic Talks about the Nook on Kindle Chronicles – The place to go for Kindle and eReader news is The Kindle Chronicles Podcast & I joined Len Edgerly to discuss our new Nook eReaders on the podcast
- Barnes & Noble Nook Unboxing and First Take
- Barnes & Noble Nook – First Reviews
More in-depth content for Media Gadget Fans at GeekTonic.com. If you’re in to the Twitter thing, be sure and follow me on twitter under the name GeekTonic. Thanks for Reading GeekTonic!