It wasn’t long ago when I began enjoying the iPhone app for Pogoplug and today they’ve added an iPad app as well. This gives me control of my own “personal storage cloud” via the Pogoplug and connected external hard drives.
The Pogoplug iPad app is available for free in the iTunes App Store. Like the iPhone app before it, the iPad app offers full Pogoplug functionality.
You can access and share files connected to your Pogoplug or stream your media from the Pogoplug-attached storage. All of this is over the internet.
The Pogoplug iPad App lets users:
- Print from the iPad: The Pogoplug allows printing pictures, documents, emails and more, straight from the iPad
- Browse and open files, including MS Office docs and PDF files: View and edit docs from your iPad
- Watch movies: stream your movies from your Pogoplug to your iPad
- Play music seamlessly from your iPad: Plays entire genres/artists/albums; shows now playing information and finds songs by album cover art
- Share files straight from your iPad: Share videos, pictures, docs and more to family, friends, and coworkers using the my.pogoplug.com site
I downloaded the Pogoplug iPad App this morning and it works very much like the iPhone app. Another good way to view my media from the iPad.