Well that month went fast. February, the shortest month of the year just flew by, but was another excellent month at GeekTonic. Lots of excellent comments, some readers have won some nice media gadgets and we've passed the 100,000 pageviews per month mark for the second month. Thanks to you, the readers for reading - I promise to continue working hard to bring you the content you came here for!
To wrap of February 2009 I wanted to share the most popular posts (as measured by Google Analytics) of the month:
- Hauppauge HD-PVR on MediaCenter via MediaBridge (update post)
- Hauppauge working with Microsoft on MediaCenter support for HD-PVR
- SageTV HD Theater Giveaway -
- MediaCenter getting Hulu via SecondRun.tv
- Coming Soon for XBMC - Aeon Stark Skin
- Playon Released from Beta - Netflix and Hulu Streaming
- Control Netflix Streaming with your Remote Control - Silverlight Edition - An update to the Netflix Remote Control Post from last year, this one shows you how to use your remote control to control Netflix streaming even with the silverlight version.
- Kindle2 Unboxing and Photos - The day it arrived I posted several photos and an unboxing video of the new Kindle2. Review coming soon.
- Home Theater PC - the Case for Computers over Extenders. The followup to the "extenders over computers" article from January was popular. There are arguments and reasons for both of course so I tried to cover both.
I'll be covering Media Center, SageTV, Kindle and much more in March plus starting this week a new feature and contest that involves GeekTonic readers that I think everyone will really enjoy.
If you have any topics or questions you’d like to have covered in February, let me know in the comments or send me a note.